Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day! Revisit to "An Affair to Remember"

An Affair to Remember
One of my favorite scenes from my favorite romance film.
Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies! I just finished watching An Affair to Remember and I'm very proud of myself... I didn't cry this time. But, I won't deceive you, there were moments where I was certainly very filled up. And I know it is very Sleepless in Seattle of me, but I was mouthing the dialogue by the end of the film I'd seen it so many times. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.
It was the nearest thing to heaven...
"The Art of Film" was there...
I truly do love An Affair to Remember. It is such a wonderful love story starring such incredible screen talents, Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. And more than that, it is a visual delight, with its rich "De Luxe Color" that is just better than regular color. It's also a film in which a painting plays a decisive role, which makes me love it all the more. I've included my post on An Affair to Remember here. I'm sure you won't be surprised, considering my love of the film, that it is one of my best, earliest posts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...